We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral maxi skirt and tube top set to skip down the street in and pretend you’re running through a field of sunflowers.
2. A ribbed sweater and skirt set that’s cozy chic, meaning you can feel super comfy and still get away with wearing it to work.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $25 (originally $50; available in sizes 4-12 and two colors).
3. An off-the-shoulder drawstring crop top and mini skirt setperfect for your next vacay, because it won’t take up much space in your suitcase and you won’t have to think twice when you’re getting ready to go out.
Promising review: “If I could give this more than five stars I would! It’s so absolutely cute on! Very unique outfit. I can’t wait to wear it out. The skirt can be a bit short in the back, but I wear little shorts under skirts anyways. You won’t regret this at all.” —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS-L and 17 colors).
4. A zebra print wide-leg suit that’ll make you feel like a boss with a bit of a ~wild~ side.
5. A cropped tank top and bodycon midi skirt for pairing with heels for the bar or sneakers for a shopping trip.
6. A ruffle one-shoulder top and tiered skirt to pair with your favorite sandals, sunglasses, and straw bag.
Promising review: “I bought this set in every color! I think it looks amazing, and I receive so many compliments every time I wear this. Definitely recommend buying!” —Miss_Ives
Get it from Free People for $108 (available in sizes XS-XL and five colors).
7. A fringe trim crop top and skirt for a breezy boho look you can rock to the beach or brunch.
8. A relaxed sweatshirt and jogger set you can spend the whole weekend in and not even have to change when you’re forced to leave the house for food.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $38 (originally $76; available in sizes 0-20 and two colors).
9. A printed long sleeve open front cardigan and pants to make you feel like you’re whole life is in order (even when it’s really in shambles — don’t worry, no one has to know).
Some reviewers suggest going down a size!
Promising review: “This outfit is pretty. I receive so many compliments when I wear it. I can also wear the jacket with a t-shirt, jeans, and heels for a casual chic look to breakfast or lunch with the girls.” —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in sizes S-4XL and eight prints and colors).
10. A thin stripe blazer and tailored Bermuda shorts for a sophisticated, “down to business” look on a day when it’s still 80 degrees outside.
Get it from Forever 21 for $55 (available in sizes S-L).
11. A cotton sleeveless top and front slit maxi skirt you’ll want to dance all night in. It’s sassy, comfy, and really makes a statement.
Promising review: “I love this outfit. It is a wonderful price, the fabric is thick (not see through), and it’s sewn well. This outfit has surprisingly great quality for the cost. The top and skirt are two separate pieces, so the top can be worn separately with a nice pair of high waist jeans if you’d like. You do not have to wear a bra with this fabric because you cannot see though it; however if you need to wear a bra you can easily wear a strapless bra with the top and it will be hidden.” —Tabitha Keith
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S-2XL and four colors).
12. A gingham boyfriend-style top and pleated mini skirt with a cute and innocent vibe, perfect for back-to-school season.
13. A stretchy crop top and ruffle trim mini skirt, because you’ll look so adorable in it, it’ll have you striking a pose all over town.
Promising review: “I love this set. Got so many compliments. I have sensitive skin and the fabric didn’t irritate me at all, in fact it’s relatively soft! Can be worn beachy or more street style with the right accessories.” —thesamvan
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes 2-8 and 12 designs).
14. A lace top and contrast midi skirt set you can wear to a wedding or a shower and no one will have any idea how cheap-as-heck it was.
Get it from Boohoo for $22.40 (originally $56; available in sizes 2-12 and three colors).
15. A plaid button front mini dress and oversized blazer for an on point layered look that you can just add tights too when the weather starts to cool down.
16. A zipper jacket and pants tracksuit perfect for travel days. There’s nothing like looking effortlessly cool and still feeling comfortable when you’re rushing through the airport.
Promising review: “This outfit is super cute and sexy. The jacket is short cut, meaning you will have to wear a t-shirt or tank top under it or your stomach or lower back will show — unless you don’t mind that. The pants are a little big, but extra comfortable. If you want the pants tight to wear with heels, order a size down. The material is stretchy and a pretty good quality. I will order more in different colors. Overall, I love It.” —M. Malv
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S-3XL and six colors).
17. A long sleeve knotted crop top and flowy pants that are elegant, sexy, and perfect for a party or a dinner date.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $18 (originally $60; available in sizes 12-20 and two colors).
18. A maxi top with exaggerated side slits and elastic waist shorts for a relaxed, yet still totally put together look that you’ll want to rock for the rest of summer.
Promising review: “This outfit is sexy and classy at the same time. You can dress it up or down.” —silki
Get it from Free People for $98 (available in sizes XS-XL).
19. A pink velveteen jacket and A-line skirt, because all you’ll have to do is throw on a tank and some white sneakers with it and bam! You look like an Instagram model.
20. A tie dye midi skirt and tank set you can quickly throw on with some sneakers or sandals for a day with the girls and just know that you look bomb.
Promising review: “Absolutely LOVE this! I want to order a few more in different colors! It’s stylish, dress it up or wear it casual! I got lots of compliments. Very comfortable and soft. Moves nicely with the body! Very cool looking top!” —Jules
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in sizes XL-5XL and 15 colors and prints).
21. A pastel ribbed one-shoulder top and pants set that can easily transition from a morning of running errands to a night at the club.
Get it from Boohoo for $16 (originally $40; available in sizes 4-10 and four colors).
22. A floral mesh crop tee and skirt set for mornings when you want a sweet and flirty look to go with your new highlights and lipgloss.
23. A high-rise pant and spaghetti strap top that’ll have you feeling like the most fabulous person at the resort, even when it secretly took you two minutes to get ready.
Promising review: “Outfit breathes very well and is perfect for summer. Careful with wearing colorful or printed underwear, as it will show through the pants. The top has adjustable straps. Again, measure and order accordingly as it does not stretch. Other than that, super cute and well made. Everything hugs and hangs the way it should and is easy to move around in. Would recommend to a friend.” —Tevia S.
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in sizes S-XL and seven colors and prints).
24. A bright pink crop tee and wide-leg trousers, because there’s no way you won’t be turning heads when you wear this out.
Get it from Nasty Gal for $30 (originally $60; available in sizes 2-10 and three colors).
25. An edgy orange wash denim jacket and straight-fit skirt you can wear with some black booties and a leather bag and feel like the coolest girl in the world.
26. A green snake print suit shacket and shorts set for a fierce style moment worthy of a full photoshoot.
27. A fuzzy houndstooth cardigan and stretchy mini skirt that’ll honestly make you feel like you just stepped on the set of Clueless. AS IF!
28. A side stripe sweatshirt and jogger set you can wear to the gym or to a movie night — either way you’ll look and feel great.
Get it from Boohoo for $22.40 (originally $56; available in sizes 12-24 and three colors).
29. A lightweight knitted off-the shoulder top and cropped pantto give you a chic, classy look, even though you’ll feel like you’re still in your PJ’s.
30. A sporty velvet cropped hoodie and skirt for a Saturday of walking around the market or hanging out at the park.
31. A black and white striped suit, because spooky season is around the corner and it’ll definitely give you all of the Beetlejuice vibes.
Get it from Boohoo for $24 (originally $60; available in sizes 12-22).
So grab a matchy set (or three) and get ready to channel your inner Cher!
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.